Friday, June 6, 2008

new beginnings!

well folks, this is my first blog ever!  Yikes!

so to get this started, i will update you all with the best news ever--SEAN AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!!  June 12th, just 6 days away!  so when i have a chance to get back to my computer, i will officially be a Johnson!  
Well i think that will be all for now! I know this is short and sweet, but in a few days i will get you all a great update with pictures and all the funny stories that always happen on a wedding day!  Love you all and God bless!

2 comments:

greeneyeswait said...

I can't wait to have a sister!! I hope the wedding is perfect and amazing!

Harvey said...

Teresa and I wish you both the happiness that we've shared for nearly 27 years. For me, each year is better than the previous. I'm the luckiest, most blessed man alive! You are both in our prayers, we pray that you're union will bring glory to our God!
Harvey