Friday, August 22, 2008

HOLY CARP!!


One of our favorite summer past times is carp shooting! Yep--we shoot carp with a bow. My dad is an addict, and it quickly rubbed off on Sean when he moved up to Montana.
There are many lakes and rivers within 30 minutes of great falls. When we are bored, we pack up our waders, bow and camera and we are off for a fun day of shooting carp!

The one Sean is holding to the picture at the right is the first one he ever shot--a 35 and a half pound MONSTER!! (This fish is actually from last year's season--my camera has pretty much died, and I haven't been able to get the most recent pictures downloaded.)
As soon as I am able, I will post more pictures of our summer carp shooting adventures!
Love you all!

2 comments:

davisclan said...

That's amazing. Didn't know people actually did that. Ryan would have fun doing that. I'd have fun taking the pictures :) You guys look happy. I'm so happy for you. My monsters are doing well. Logan is officially crawling as of today. He's not a baby anymore!!
have a great day, talk to you soon. thanks for staying in touch. It means a lot!
amy

B and V Leonard said...

WOW! That's awesome!! Great PIC!!