Monday, March 28, 2011

Prayers

My heart is heavy tonight and my spirit is restless. My dear friends Stephen and Joy Colwell are preparing to say goodbye to their baby girl Maggie, their first born child, tomorrow.
I struggle that I have no words of comfort for these beautiful people; but I am strengthened to see how many people have been touched by this mighty baby. It is beautiful to see how God answers prayers and to see the church body unite as one on behalf of Joy, Stephen and Maggie. The faith of Joy and Stephen is overpowering and has ever changed my outlook on life, prayer, and strength under fire. They have chosen to lean on God, and I am humbled by their immeasurable faith.

I ask everyone who glances at this blog, to say a special prayer on behalf of Stephen, Joy and mighty Maggie. I ask our Father to wrap his comforting arms around this family; bring them peace.


To find out more about the Colwell's journey, you can visit their website here.

0 comments: