Monday, November 15, 2010

the last week being single!

Yeah! i will have my husband back Friday night!

I'm going a little stir crazy sitting around the house waiting on friday to get here. So for a little motivation, I am making a To Do list to keep myself occupied!

Scrub the floors - I HATE this job mostly because 3 seconds after getting floors clean, I let 2 dirty dogs in the house and no one would believe I had cleaned the floors.
Mow lawn - I'm really hoping it snows today so I can skip this one
Pick up dog poop - must get done before it does snow
Straighten up the garage and shed
Wash 2 dirty, stinky dogs
Wash bed comforter because of dirty, stinky dogs sleeping on it when I am at work
De-fur furniture because said dirty dogs sleep on it when I am at work
Stock up on groceries
Get Sean's truck running and in the garage before the snow comes
Watch Harry Potter movie
Dust and vacuum whole house
Laundry
Put clean laundry away - I hate folding and hanging clothes; I'd just rather them sit in a pile on top of my dryer until I need them.
Replace furnace filter
Oil change on my truck

I am sure I will have more items to add to this list, but these are the most important ones right now.

Prayers for patience as this week slowly ticks by!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Praying that it flies by! So happy for you that you'll have him home!!

Emily said...

I love that watching Harry Potter is on here!
You're so close! Yay!