Monday, December 13, 2010

I Heart Faces challenge: PETS

This week is Pet faces over at the I Heart Faces blog. Here is my entry for this weeks pet entry.



This past weekend my husband and I were able to escape on a little snowshoe adventure in Yellowstone and brought along our Kaine Dog. He was so happy and excited to be out in the mountains. He ran all over, usually leading the way. As usual, I was bringing up the back of the line, slowed down taking so many pictures of the area. I stood at the top of the creek bed area overlooking my husband and Kaine; you could see the light bulb click in Kaine's head when he realized I was on the hike as well. He came flying up to me as fast as his snow shoed feet could carry him. Needless to day, he was one happy and tired dog by the end of the day!

Head over to I Heart Faces to check out all the other beautiful pet entries!

2 comments:

Elyssa said...

So cute! He looks like he's having a blast!

Marie@Procrastinating in Pink said...

Love the snow pic! Sounds like you all had an exciting weekend!